Leaving town for a summer get-away? If you’re not careful your trip will quickly turn into a fat trap. I don’t want your fitness results to disappear before you return home. Keep reading for my 2 simple steps to avoid the dreaded vacation fat trap. There are plenty of strategies
- How Can Intermittent Fasting Help Your Health?
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Forget your weight. Do this instead
- These 5 ab moves are better than crunches
- SHREDfriday Shoulder Boulders!!
- Spring SHREDfriday!
- Tips for getting your fitness goals back on track Global BC
- SHREDfriday TOMMY SLED
- 5 Tips For A Fitness Resolution Reboot on BT Vancouver
- Getting Back on Track with Fitness
Tweets by @TommyEurope
abs Advice age Avoid Bad Foods beach burnout Challenges Corporate Dehydration Diet Diet Tweaks do it right Eat endurance exercise advice Exercises Fast Food Favorites Fitness Tips flat stomach Food Fullbody goals healthy kids options Holidays Kids Lean learn looking good Muscle nutrition Nutrition Advice optimal exercise plateau Question sabotage yourself stamina Staying Fit steps stomach strength summer the wall Tips Tommy Europe Workout toned abs training Vacation water Wellness WOD Workout young