Being active is an important part of staying healthy at any age. Just by spending the optimal amount of time exercising each week, you’ll become healthier. Regular exercise helps to maintain a healthy weight and drastically lower your risk of developing heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, hypertension, various cancers, and
- How Can You Protect Your Dental Health While Working Out?
- Protecting Your Back When Working Out
- FitFest Edmonton SWEAT & SHRED®
- Vancouver SHRED® 2019
- Yes, You Should be Cleaning Your Gym Equipment
- Here’s a new perspective…
- Working Out When Working Shifts
- Getting back on track
- Is diet or exercise more important?
- Here’s how to achieve that goal
Tweets by @TommyEurope
abs Advice age Avoid Bad Foods beach burnout Challenges Corporate Dehydration Diet Diet Tweaks do it right Eat endurance exercise advice Exercises Fast Food Favorites Fitness Tips flat stomach Food Fullbody goals healthy kids options Holidays Kids Lean learn looking good Muscle nutrition Nutrition Advice optimal exercise plateau Question sabotage yourself stamina Staying Fit steps stomach strength summer the wall Tips Tommy Europe Workout toned abs training Vacation water Wellness WOD Workout young