21 Reasons for Getting back into the Game!
SHRED Nation, it’s the time of year when you have to roll up your sleeves and increase your focus, because the “noise” that is around you is trying to derail you from reaching your goals! If you haven’t written down your goals, you will start to “spin your wheels”!
I’ve been working on a lot of new things so far in 2014, and have had the opportunity to visit enthusiastic individuals as I’ve travelled from coast to coast sharing the “SHRED way of Life”!
So before I give you the instant motivation & encouragement to go after your goals, it’s only right that I tell you what I’ve been up to.
We are coming down to the last few weeks of the SHRED NATION 30-Day Challenge, so a grand prize winner will soon be crown. Don’t miss the next challenge that will start at the end of March…
And, if you haven’t heard… I’ve just released my NEW 60-Day, DVD, Video Workout program called TE60 SHRED™ that is both a physical & online product. The workout is getting amazing reviews; I can’t wait until you try it out!!
And there are so many great things that are in the works, so once they are confirmed; I will definitely share them with you. But first, let’s get you back on track so that 2014 can be your BEST year ever, and I don’t care how good or bad your starting point was.
And as soon as you read this, you will be energized to get off your butt, stop feeling sorry for yourself, stop doubting yourself, drop any insecurity that you may have, and be motivated to take action!! Remember that action alleviates anxiety!
So this message is for you, and all you have to do is say “YES, TOMMY, I’m ready to reach my goals”!
Exercise has hundreds of rewards, but here are 21 rewards that you will gain from regular exercise. I recommend that you print this list and post it where you’ll see it every day.
And then begin to reap these 21 rewards of exercise…
1. You’ll reset your body: Exercise has been described as a giant reset button. A good workout will block appetite swings, improve your mood and even help you sleep.
2. Your clothes will fit better: Consistent and balanced exercise will tone and tighten your body, causing your clothes to not only fit better but to also look nicer. Also exercise ensures that soon you’ll be trading your clothes in for smaller sizes.
3. You’ll be less stressed: You have enough stress in your life—it’s time for a break. A good workout invigorates your muscles, leaving you relaxed and less stressed. This will make you a much more fun person to be around.
4. You’ll have more energy: WebMD tallied research studies and concluded that 90% of them prove exercise increases energy levels in sedentary patients. Next time you feel fatigued, fight it will the most powerful tool available: exercise.
5. You’ll be stronger: Exercise improves muscle strength and endurance, two things that you use throughout each day. When you exercise consistently you’ll be pleasantly surprised when difficult tasks begin to seem easy.
6. You’ll be less likely to binge: Exercise has a powerful anti-binge effect on the body. This is due in part by an increase in sensitivity to leptin, a protein hormone, which has an appetite-taming effect.
7. You’ll burn calories: You know that excess body fat is made up of stored and unused calories. Fight back by burning loads of calories with fat-blasting efficient SHRED workouts.
8. You’ll be more confident: Who doesn’t wish they walked and talked with more confidence? A consistent exercise program will do just that. As your body becomes more fit, watch as your confidence sky-rockets.
9. You’ll have fun: Believe it or not, exercise can be extremely enjoyable. Remember how fun it was to run around as a child? Tap into your inner child as you find a mode of exercise that gets you excited.
10. You’ll reduce your blood pressure: Exercise has been proven more effective than medication in reducing blood pressure to normal levels. A single workout has been shown to reduce blood pressure for the day and regular exercise reduces overall blood pressure in the long run.
11. You’ll lose the jiggles: Regular exercise tightens flabby arms, legs and waistlines. So wave goodbye to the jiggles with a solid exercise, AND nutrition program. If you don’t have one to follow then try the TE60 SHRED.
12. You’ll increase insulin sensitivity: Researchers at Laval University in Quebec discovered that exercise improved insulin sensitivity dramatically. Peak after-meal insulin levels dropped by more than 20 percent after as little as 3 weeks of consistent exercise.
13. You’ll sleep better: Do you toss and turn for hours before falling asleep? Exercise is a powerful sleep aid. Your tired muscles encourage your body to quickly fall asleep so they can get their overnight repair work done.
14. You’ll lower your risk of heart disease: Regular exercise strengthens your heart and makes it more resilient against disease. A sedentary lifestyle is a major risk factor for heart disease, so rest assured that consistent exercise is your ally against disease.
15. You’ll feel great: Vigorous exercise releases natural endorphins (happy hormones) into your blood stream that dissolve pain and anxiety. You’ve probably heard of ‘runner’s high’, this can be achieved by any great workout.
16. You’ll lower your risk of diabetes: Studies show that exercising as little as half an hour each day can dramatically reduce your risk of diabetes. If you are at risk of diabetes, or already have diabetes, regular exercise is the most effective treatment for reversing the disease.
17. You’ll meet cool people: You could benefit from a group of new, energetic friends, right? Gyms, bootcamps, workout centers and even the jogging trail are all great places to connect with fun new friends.
18. You’ll improve your BMI: You know that maintaining a healthy BMI is key in disease prevention. Exercise is the best way to keep your BMI under control.
19. You’ll increase your endurance: Do you ever get out of breath when walking up stairs or through the mall? Regular exercise builds your endurance for everyday activities.
20. Your doctor will be impressed: How many times has your doctor given you the lecture about losing weight and exercising more? Exercise regularly and get your MD off your back!
21. You’ll look amazing: Are you happy with the shape and size of your body? Regular exercise works wonders on your physique. Within a few weeks you’ll see shape and tone in all the right places.
Are you ready to alleviate your anxiety by taking action? Good!
Simply decide to get started NOW!! I have a lot of options for you to choose from, including the brand new TE60 SHRED program which comes complete with a meal plan, 14 Full Video Workouts on 6 DVD’s, 60-Day scheduled Workout Calendar, SHRED Results manual (100 pages), Resource section and more!!
…And if you train with me online, I’ll create a personalized fitness plan that’s just right for you and together we will get you into the best shape of your life. Let’s do this!
May the SHRED be with you,